Despatch of Goods:
Once payment has been received, we aim to despatch goods within one working day depending on the time of purchase, excluding weekends and bank holidays unless otherwise stated.
Our preferred courier is An Post and delivery is made to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We do not post Worldwide and this option will not be available at checkout. When orders are despatched and within the delivery network, we have no influence on delivery time. The customer is responsible for checking the condition of the packaging when the courier delivers the order.
- We use a weight / size guide devised by An Post to estimate the postage charge.
- The minimum postage charge is €2.50 to incorporate a large envelope.
- Registered post is used for orders that weigh in excess of 1kg which also takes into consideration the parcel's size.
- This option gives proof of posting and requires a signature when delivered with a tracked on-line service for most destinations in Ireland.
- At checkout please use the dropdown boxes provided which will automatically show the correct postage option.
- Goods will be despatched to the address given by you, the customer, at the time of purchase of goods.